Once upon a time, There were two close friends who were seeking for precious things overseas. First of all they found hay; so each of them collected and carried it, thinking that they might sell it for cattle food. When they walked a long way, they found a big parcel of gold. The first friend said, "Friend, we should throw away the bunch of hay and carry the parcel of gold home." The second friend refused,"No no I won't throw it away, because I have carried it quiet a long way. I won't throw it away easily. You can take it alone if you like." So the first one threw away the bunch of hay and carried the parcel of gold home instead. When they got back home, The first friend was praised by his family, but second one was blamed by his family because he had been stupid enough to carry the hay home. With us it is the same, We sometimes carry lots of junk. We'd better carry parcel of gold, or the necessary things.
No comments:
Post a Comment